star kid strut
god we love it when celebrity kids taunt the paparazzi! Tea Leoni and David Duchovny’s adorable son Kyd knows he’s got what they want and how to flaunt it…
and Apple Paltrow gets her freak on
(photos thanks to ivymiller/jjb)
fight or flight
last summer we were catching shots of street fights pretty regularly, but it’s been a while since we’ve seen one (and had our camera in hand.) TestofWill snapped this crazy street fight in NYC the other day. check it out… “two guys were fighting literally in the middle of Broadway. One guy was swinging his bag to defend himself against the other who was throwing keys and gesturingly dangerously at his belt-line. Then a cop showed up with gun drawn, barking orders.” (more here)
the latest from the gossip gods…
- Is Eddie Murphy Gay?
- Paris Hilton Feeding the Birds
- Natalie Portman, not a lesbian yet.
- Which one is the real Nicole Richie?
- Friend of a friend confirms Clay’s gay
- Frances Bean Cobain interviewed for Teen Vogue
- Portia de Rossi comes out to her 98 year old grandmother
- Brad Pitt Clearly Exhausted by Angelina Jolie’s Lovemaking
- Which Simpson sister would you prefer to be stuck with?
- Leelee Sobieski is Lindsay Lohan’s personal rickshaw
- Lindsay Lohan and Ashlee Simpson Get Cozy
- Chappelle’s Show Starring Sarah Silverman
- It’s Totally OK To Look At Jennifer Garner
- Jodi Foster doesn’t want to be Cher
- Why Robbie won’t fuck Courtney
- Jenny McCarthy On The Rebound
- People really hate Tom Cruise
- We’ll always have Skenecia
- John Mayer is kinda skanky
- Celebrity Juxtapositions
- The Osbourne Dilemma
- Madonna’s “Hung Up”
good dog good day
somebody had a good weekend…
(photos copyright: Baldomero Fernandez)
Bush has truly failed America
The time it has taken Bush, America’s commander and chief, to respond to the Katrina disaster is a DISGRACE. Friday morning Bush announced that he’d had a meeting with all his top officials and they were putting relief plans into action. Why did this meet happen Friday and not Tuesday??! One reason may be that Bush did not return from his vacation until Wednesday, and Condi Rice was shopping for shoes in NY!
24/7 coverage of the disaster on news networks has been going on since Sunday night. By Tuesday every major news organization in the country had a representative broadcasting live from the scene. It was obvious to anyone watching TV Tuesday morning that not a minute could be spared! But it took our federal government’s 4 DAYS to kick it in gear! The lack of immediate action is INEXCUSABLE!
And while Bush hits the streets with a massive PR effort to spin his abominable response time, thousands of people remain in distress. Bush is just starting, yet Ray Nagin, the Mayor of New Orleans has declared that they are OUT OF TIME.
READ Ray Nagin’s passionate speech regarding the DISASTEROUS response of our federal government (Anderson Cooper kicks ass too.)
Update: The Federal Goverment has admitted they were slow in responding to this disaster, causing an unknown but massive amount of unnessesary death. Our goverment has admitted to the murder of thousands of American people.
Hurricane Katrina Relief Organizations (via Give.org)